- The Hague15. January 2022
- Lisbon1. May 2021
- Summer in Amsterdam23. January 2021
- Emporia Shopping Center, Malmö22. July 2019
- Inntel Hotel Amsterdam Zaandam7. April 2019
- City Hall Nieuwegein9. March 2019
- The Hague
• Designer and Photographer | City & Architecture, People
• Hannover / Harz / Germany
• 2nd Account: @green.hannover
Tag Archives: Utrecht
City Hall Nieuwegein
Opened in 2012, the “Stadshuis” of the municipality of Nieuwegein near Utrecht in the Netherlands combines various facilities such as the town hall, a library, shops and a multicultural centre in one building.
Autumn in Utrecht
In autumn I visited Utrecht, the fourth largest city in the Netherlands. Utrecht Cathedral (Domtoren) is the highest church tower in the country with 112.5 metres. Of course I couldn’t resist climbing the 465 steps and enjoying a great view over the city. On good days the view should reach as far as Amsterdam and Rotterdam.