- The Hague15. January 2022
- Lisbon1. May 2021
- Summer in Amsterdam23. January 2021
- Emporia Shopping Center, Malmö22. July 2019
- Inntel Hotel Amsterdam Zaandam7. April 2019
- City Hall Nieuwegein9. March 2019
- The Hague
• Designer and Photographer | City & Architecture, People
• Hannover / Harz / Germany
• 2nd Account: @green.hannover
Tag Archives: Amsterdam
Inntel Hotel Amsterdam Zaandam
The building in the small town of Zaandam near Amsterdam stands out for its impressive facade. The structure consists of stacked traditional houses, typical for the region. It is even possible to stay overnight in the 12-storey building, because there is a 4-star hotel inside.
Autumn in Amsterdam
There are already some posts of Amsterdam here. But not yet any posts which shows the city center, which is almost a single attraction. Some time ago I visited the city of canals and bridges in autumn – but also at any other time of the year a visit is recommended.